Monday, February 12, 2007

Things Happen

With all the best intentions of getting back into my painting routine, things happened instead. I caught a bad cold, probably from that lovely recirculated air in the plane - and one of my dogs ruptured the ligament in his knee. Which means surgery and a traumatic week for him and all of us. He should be fine, he's young and strong - but I hate when my pets are hurting. Bear with me - I'll be back to a normal pace of painting as soon as we all get our health back.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you and your dog get better soon. It's always so stressful when you have to take your pet in for surgery.

Jelaine Faunce said...

Get well, soon, both you and your poor doggie.

Cheryl Pass said...

Poor doggie and poor you. Our dog had to have surgery for elbow dysplasia last fall...we were so worried, but he, too, was young and strong and has rebounded well. I hope you both get better soon.

Heidi Malott said...

Wishing you and your dog well. Take Care. ~Heidi

Anonymous said...

If you aren't sick when you get on a plane in the winter time, you are when you get off!
Hope you are feeling perkier and your little buddy too.
K