Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Happy City

I think this picture says a lot about San Francisco. It's a happy place. Nice people everywhere, the cab drivers are cheerful and friendly - I think it's all because folks really love living here. I would live here. I've got a few hours to rest up for the show tonight - I've taken about 700 photos since Thursday and I can't wait to start painting again.

I talked to my good friends this morning, Neil and Karen Hollingsworth - they had their opening in Atlanta last night - HUGE crowd and most of their paintings sold - I'm so proud to know them. Congrats to Neil and Karen! I can only hope for the same tonight - so come on down to the Cohen-Rese Gallery on Sutter Street, if you're in our neck of the woods.

Have a great weekend and I'll be back to painting in a couple of days.

No comments: