Sunday, July 1, 2007

"To Each, Her Own"

12 x 9"

oil on masonite

I had a busy week getting all the paintings framed for the show - and Asheville's close enough that I can pack up my truck and deliver everything in one afternoon, which is all done. What a great feeling of accomplishment. Just a reminder, please come by the 16 Patton Gallery if you're in Asheville. It's a very nice place to visit.

This new painting will be available in the Cohen-Rese Gallery, in San Francisco - museum visitors enjoying the Pissarro paintings in the Art Institute of Chicago.

Please click here for a larger view and purchase information.

1 comment:

Mona Diane Conner said...

Karin, I have an overall question for you. How do you
generally approach getting permission to take photos in museum settings for the paintings you are creating of people looking at paintings?

I'm wondering about that because so many times, when I wanted to photograph anything in a museum I was told by a nervous guard to put my camera away...

thanks,
Mona