Sunday, February 3, 2008

"Mellow"


10 x 8"
oil on masonite
sold

I'm gonna tell you, painting this was my moment of Zen. Getting ready for my trip to Seattle this week - framing and packaging and shipping over 15 paintings - finding something to wear that doesn't have paint on it - I was in great need of mellowing out, not even thinking this would be perfect for the letter M in my alphabet series. It's a bit larger than the usual, 8 x 10", I wanted more empty area around her.


An additional note....... the entire body of work, for my show opening this coming Saturday night, can now be viewed on my website and on YouTube. Hope you enjoy them.


2 comments:

Ragha Prasad said...

happened to stumble across your page... Superb Work!!! :)

I am a novice and a kinda of paintaholic too, working hard on pastels when ever i get some free time :( ...

Anonymous said...

great composition. i love your values.

-simon