Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my "painting a day" artbooks

I wanted to give you an update on my "painting a day" artbooks. I had reordered the volume 1, 2 and 3 but Cohen-Rese Gallery asked if those could be available for my February show. I expect more to arrive on or around January 16th and please use the links on the sidebar to check on the current status of those books.

I actually took the day off today - the first one since Christmas Eve, believe it or not - and I took some new photographs at the Georgia Aquarium. Perhaps I'll have some new paintings from my visit - I'm about to take a look at what I captured. I hope to get a new daily piece posted Friday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want all of the art books! Finally have my paypal account set up so hope I can get them this time around. Going to Asheville Jan 25th and 26th. Hoping you still have some artwork at the gallery there that I can actually view in person!! Love your show paintings.