Sunday, October 23, 2011

Opening at 16 Patton


I wanted to thank all those who came by the gallery last night, it was a pleasure meeting you - the opening was lively and fun, my good friends, Karen and Neil were there - Karen has beautiful work at the gallery as well. There's nothing better than seeing it all in person. Neil put up several photos of the event here as well.

I had a lucky night and so very grateful for those red dots - it's the finest compliment an artist can get. A big thanks to Douglas Hoover, an artist who took the time to come by for good conversation, my good friends, Juan and Dennis, and Danna, the owner of the gallery, you all make me very proud.

I've got a busy week, packing up the art stuff, taking some time to travel and photograph before my workshop starts - I hope to blog from the coast. See you soon.

9 comments:

Linda Nickles said...

Congratulations on another successful show, Karin! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Lampros Lampinos said...

Bravo dear

weepaintedmen said...

Well done Karin. Really pleased for you.

carol morgan carmichael said...

Wow. Congrats on all the red dots! Wish like the dickens I was coming to your workshop in HH. So much fun last year! Lucky students!

Sharon Rose Smith said...

Congratulations on all those cute red dots. You deserve them.

Steven S. Walker said...

Everyone loves red dots...congrats!

Linda Popple said...

Congratulations on all those red dots! Lucky people to have one (or more!) of your paintings! So excited about your workshop .... see ya next week!

Kathy Cousart said...

Having seen a showing of your work all together I can just imagine the impact this has in person. Stunning would be one word that comes to mind. You are just a major talent and I am not at all surprised by all those red dots- gorgeous collection of artwork! Congratulations!

Jason Waskey said...

That wasn't luck, Karen. Those dots are well earned. :)