Monday, April 1, 2013

Studio Sale!


I've got three paintings that I removed from the frames - painted in August 2012 - and I would be pleased to sell them.   If you'd like to take a quick look, I'd appreciate it.


'Fleeting Moment'
8 x 8"
oil on panel
sold

We were in Aiken, South Carolina for a Steeplechase event and visited their little city for dinner, where I spotted this gentleman watching a butterfly on the sidewalk.  



'The Shy One'
7 x 10"
oil on panel

I spotted this young man weaving roses out of palmetto leaves outside the city market in Charleston, South Carolina.  I love the shadows in this piece.

To purchase this painting, please click here.


'Early in Sterling'
10 x 6"
oil on panel
sold

From our cross-country travels last spring, a Edward Hopper-like painting of a row of little houses facing the early morning sunshine in Sterling, Colorado.







3 comments:

martinealison said...

Trois très jolies peintures... J'aime beaucoup celle avec le monsieur et ce petit papillon qui le charme.
Une très belle lumière dans la dernière oeuvre...
Très joli travail.
Gros bisous

Unknown said...

Your landscape paintings of houses always impress me. There is a distinct feeling I get when I see them. They seem to take me back to my childhood, when I remember the sun to be a little brighter and the shadows more distinct.

Diane Mannion said...

Lived in Aiken for awhile and have lots of relatives there... beautiful place. Was telling my students about your portraits today and held up images from my iphone. Your fame spreads!