Monday, June 20, 2011

A couple of things to mention......

This Thursday, the 23rd, I'll be a guest on the Artists Helping Artists internet radio show - you can listen to Live Streaming starting at 12 noon EST.
Some other helpful information:
To listen live and ask a question - call 646-915-9243 and when you want to be heard, press #1 to be in the hosts queue.
To listen to the recorded show later or download via iTunes, click here.

The Sedona Arts Center has arranged a workshop for me and 19 students next spring in San Francisco - the dates are April 9-13, 2012, held at the Friends School of San Francisco. Please contact Vince Fazio to reserve your spot, there are 9 openings remaining. You can call the Sedona Arts Center at 888-954-4442. Thank you.

3 comments:

cissy said...

Love the new road pictures. You are getting closer to Seattle!! Sounds good.

Max Frames said...

I listened to AHA and enjoyed the broadcast, but here is one question that I had: Did you keep any of your mom's paintings?

Thank you.

Karin Jurick said...

I do have my mom's paintings. I love them.