Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Artists on the DailyPaintworks

I recently joined the DailyPaintworks artists - and if you haven't visited the site, I suggest you get yourself a cup of coffee, sit back and browse the artwork of some really talented painters. The artist Carol Marine and her husband David have really worked hard at creating this site/community for artists like myself - it includes auctions, a blog, forums, challenges to take part in and a resource page that's all artists should check out. Let me add to that - if you're a buyer/collector of art, the DailyPaintworks is where you need to look. Hats off to David for devoting himself to building this site and I'm proud to be a part of it.

8 comments:

Crystal Cook said...

I was ridiculously happy to see you back at DPW Karin. :)

Anne Marie Propst said...

Agree with Karin. David and Carol have really done a great job on this site for artists and collectors!

magicshell said...

I didn't know this site existed. Thanks for the heads up!

Linda Popple said...

Yes!! It's a great site and happy you are back!! Carol and David are amazing and both talented!

Catherine said...

Great to see you there, Karin. It is a beautifully designed site, both graphically and in functionality!

Susanna Pantas said...

Just wanted you to know that I listened to your podcast on "Artists Helping Artists" and I really liked what you had to say about being someone who likes puzzles. I am the same way, so I enjoyed hearing it from another person's mouth. What you said made perfect sense.

Sharon Rose Smith said...

DPW is so user friendly!

Chris Lally said...

Now I'm convinced DPW is a class act.