Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Neil Hollingsworth

'Blocks'
by Neil Hollingsworth

My good friend Neil Hollingsworth is showing new work at Anne Irwin Fine Art, here in Atlanta - opening reception is tomorrow evening. His eleven paintings include a variety of objects that are beautifully placed and lit, then painted with such precision and sensitivity. Please stop in the gallery and treat yourself to viewing this gorgeous work in person.

Also worth mentioning are Neil's smaller paintings, currently on eBay - an opportunity you can't miss out on.


4 comments:

KTP said...

Do you have exhibitions in Atlanta? Or do you have a studio and host an open studio? I've viewed your blog for some time now but I thought you lived in SC for some reason. I work in Atlanta and I am an artist, I live just N. of the city in the burbs and I'd love to see some of your work in person. Thanks!

Karin Jurick said...

No bootgun - My work is not on display in Atlanta - but Asheville, Hilton Head Island and Charleston are fairly close and all great destinations. And... you must go see Neil's paintings since you are here in Atlanta.

susan hong-sammons said...

wonderful how these typical objects pop from the background and reflected back to us

Lokelani Forrest said...

Just wanted to pop in here and tell you how much I enjoy your work. Also, "Blocks" by Neil Hollingsworth is wonderful.