Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cover Girl



Sedona Arts Center - who facilitates my field expedition workshops, chose one of my paintings for the cover of their newest catalog.  How cool is that?  Makes me proud to be a part of their faculty - I'm in the company of some of my favorite painters - Carol Marine, Kevin Macpherson, Vince Fazio, Michael Workman to name a few.

Visit their website for more info - remember I still have openings in this fall's workshop in Hilton Head, South Carolina and next May's workshop in New York City.   I need eager, excited people to sign up so please do.  I'd love to have you join me.  Contact info for registration is on the right hand column of this blog.

6 comments:

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations...
Gros bisous

Anita Tresslar said...

Congratulations Karin. That is a great painting.

jill polsby said...

congratulations!! You've worked so hard over these last few years and obviously deserve these kinds of honors!!

Theresa Grillo Laird said...

Congratulations Karin! What a great group of fellow painters you're with!

Chris Werst said...

I have taken Karin's workshop in Hilton Head. Karin is an excellent teacher and very generous in sharing her knowledge. I highly recommend her class.

Chris

Peter Lee said...

That's very cool cover!
You are so talented.
I envy you.