Saturday, March 17, 2012

My New Book 'ATL to NYC and back'



Just so happens, on the same day the auction ended for my last painting in my series ATL to NYC and back, I got my first copy of the new book. And you may notice, the last painting 'Ribbons In The Sky' is on the front cover of the book - I think it looks very cool.

The book is officially proofed and now officially for sale on Blurb - and soon we'll be on our way across the country, to San Francisco, where I have a workshop. I'm very excited. Surely that means a lot of new paintings, several new series and more books in the future.

here's a reminder for a couple of things -

- the workshop in San Francisco still has 3 openings, info is on the right hand column and...
- Brett has just listed 4 brand-new Tabletop Easels, expecting more would be available late May.

Thank you, in advance, for the purchase of my new book - it surely will help fund our big road trip.

~ Happy St. Patrick's Day

2 comments:

Amanda Bilson said...

I have just bought your book Karin. Should arrive here in Spain early April - can't wait! I love your painting style because it is unique - and brilliant.

Shirley Fachilla said...

The cover is sooo cool. The design is spectacular. I'm going to look at Blurb right now!