Monday, March 26, 2012

Bye For Now

Just wanted to wish you all Happy Trails, and I'll be blogging from the road and the workshop in San Francisco - stay tuned for that. Traveling is my inspiration, I'm very excited.

Speaking of traveling and inspiration - I read about this guy, Matt - who currently is blogging about 'walking every street in New York City'. He takes photos every day, it's fascinating. Last year, Matt walked from Rockaway Beach, New York across the country to Rockaway Beach, Oregon and blogged the whole trip. I admire his guts.

~ Happy Trails

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Je vous souhaite tout plein de bonnes choses et vous dis à très bientôt... Gros bisous.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Have a safe and happy journey, Karin! I look forward to seeing your view of this trip. Good luck with the workshop, and say 'hi' to Nancy Hartley and Diane White for me - I know they'll love you and you/them!

Bring lots of treats for J&Z.....

Sharon Alama Art said...

Have a great trip! Wish I could join all of you!

Kathy Cousart said...

Road trip will be amazing! Just can't wait to hear all about it. Know that you will love being with your peeps/pups and have a blast. SanFran is lucky to have you coming out that way...You are making such a difference in so many lives- hope you know that! Take care friend and travel safe!!