Monday, June 25, 2007

"The Blues"

12 x 12"

oil on masonite

sold

I recently joined a gallery in Kirkland, Washington (state) - the Howard/Mandville Gallery. I think it'll be a great fit for me - I'm particularly proud to be amongst some of my personal favorite painters - Ken Auster, Pam Ingalls & Mark Lague. This new painting will be added to their gallery in mid-July, with others following, so if you're in the area, please stop in and see some of my work. Kirkland is about 15 minutes from Seattle and situated on Lake Washington. It sounds like a beautiful place, I can't wait to visit it one day.

Please click here for a larger view and purchase information.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

congratulations, you collect galleries like stamps!, love this monet and the colours in this painting are beautiful...what make of oil paints do you use?.

Artybo said...

Hi Karin, I just joined your PAD site and very much like your paintings. I was wondering if you have any problems shooting photos for reference work in museums/galleries?