Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Fancy Pants"

9 x 12"

oil on masonite

sold

I've been a bit of a computer geek this week, setting up a new system, getting out of the dinosaur days. All hard work, but great fun in the end. Now it's time to get back to painting.

This new piece is of a woman inside the Art Institute of Chicago. She certainly caught my eye - with those colorful pants - every time she stood in front of a painting with the blues and greens, she looked like part of the art. So cool.

This painting can be purchased directly through me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Seattle Art Museum last weekend and found myself looking both at the paintings and how the art touched people. I felt such a connection to your work.

Thank you so much for being my "art break" in the beginning of a hectic day at my day job. I look forward to your posts every morning and can't wait to see what I'll get to see next.