Sunday, July 12, 2015

Annual Small Works Auction in Charleston

I'm slowly climbing out from under a rock.  Really from under the covers.   Stricken with a stomach or intestinal virus that wiped out almost an entire week.  I know it could always be worse, but I'm sure it could be better.  Little by little, jello by jello....  I'd really like to get back to normalcy again and start painting.

For now I've got to tell you all about the Small Works Auction taking place this Saturday at the Sylvan Gallery in Charleston, SC.  I've got three, framed paintings in the auction and you have a great opportunity to get an excellent deal.

And here are the three....


 Final Chapter
6 x 6"
sold


Cliffhanger
8 x 8"
sold


 Towelette
12 x 6"
sold


There are 173 pieces in the auction including artists Kim English, Ken Auster, Joe Larusso, Steven Scott Young to list a few.  This is the way to start or add to your art collection for sure.





No comments: