Monday, March 2, 2015

"200 Faces, No. 147"

5 x 5"
oil on panel
sold


To catch up - my show's reception, this past Friday night at the Anne Irwin Fine Art Gallery, was great.  A good crowd, I met people who have followed my blog for years and many new admirers.  And I sold three.  Yay.  If you want to look over the paintings in the grouping, please click here.  Thanks to all who took the time to come by.  

I also was invited, as a guest artist, in a group show with a gallery I greatly admire, that takes place in June.  They gave the artists three words as the theme, which I've been pondering all weekend.  Oh the possibilities....

Getting back to warming up today, a new addition to my ongoing series BUST-ED.




1 comment:

Terri Buchholz said...

Karin that is so wonderful! Congratulations! Your paintings are treasures.