Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Bicycle For Two"

6 x 8"
oil on panel
sold 


If you keep watch of my beach paintings, most are from Hilton Head Island.  I love it there, I've held workshops there, I belong to a gallery (Morris & Whiteside) there, it's only a 4-1/2 hour drive from home and MOST of all, it's dog-friendly.   We take Zac & Joey with us every chance we get, rent a house near the ocean and LOVE watching them tear ass up and down the beach.   A lot of people take their dogs - and what could be better than that.

This new painting is included in the Small Works Auction taking place this coming Saturday afternoon at the Sylvan Gallery in Charleston. 

For a larger view, please click here.  


2 comments:

Lydia Jechorek said...

Karin, Love this one. You can see the breeze in her hair.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

the beach is heaven to me.
This is beautiful and I love the colors in the water. I'm always touched by the puppy riding in the basket ;)