Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A New Book

Hello to all ~

I took an extended break from painting to truly enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.

I cooked a lot, ate a lot, slept late, watched a marathon of Cash Cab, watched corny holiday movies on Hallmark and Lifetime and just when I thought I'd start painting again, I started creating a new book. 

Once I start, I obsess about it until it's done.  So here it is  -  titled  'Scenes Along The Lincoln Highway and other roads taken.'  I just L-U-R-V-E it. 




The book is 7 x 7", premium lustre paper with color images of 66 paintings I've done - the first 24 images are from my series The Lincoln Highway,  followed by 42 images of paintings of roads, avenues, bridges, streets, drives and highways from the East coast to the West coast.  I picked some of my personal favorites and I hope you enjoy this collection.

It is now available on Blurb, along with 8 other books previously published which are now ALL ON SALE

And thank you for your patience if you've been looking for new paintings - I'm squeezing out the palette as soon as I finish this post.

1 comment:

Kevin Neal said...

I enjoy seeing how you manage the light and shadows in what seems like simple strokes. There are always nuances that make you paintings interesting.