Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Trenched Upon"

9 x 11"
oil on panel

This is a great time of the year - lots to do once the sun comes out for good.  It's the first May in five years I haven't had to ready for a workshop and travel - so I got to plant tons of flowers and really enjoy every day at home.  I've updated my website which has inspired me to design some new books of my small, daily paintings - I'm two short of a total of 500, so as soon as that's done, I'll get to that much-needed project.  Yay.

I've joined an Atlanta gallery as a guest artist - Anne Irwin Fine Art.  They have several of my favorite painters in the gallery - Terry Miura, Ken Auster,  Dan and Danny McCaw - it's a priviledge
to be hung besides them.  

This new painting will arrive at Anne Irwin next week - a visitor viewing Piet Mondrian's 'Lozenge Composition with Yellow, Black, Blue, Red and Gray', in the Art Institute of Chicago.

Please click here for a larger view and purchase information.  And please visit Anne Irwin Fine Art when you get a chance.


No comments: